The Christmas season is here! In case you are looking for great Christmas-themed activities to do, and since we are a church that loves our city, we thought we would highlight 5 great Christmas things to do around Columbia.
- Lights at the Zoo. Every Christmas for the past 25 years, Riverbanks Zoo sets up Christmas lights all over the premises. More information here: http://www.riverbanks.org/
- Saluda River Lights. If walking through the zoo sounds too cold, the Saluda Shoals Park is another great place to go see some Christmas lights from the comfort of your own car. They have over a million Christmas lights with over 400 animated themes within a 2-mile drive. More information here: http://www.icrc.net/events/
- Ice Skating. Nothing says "Tis the season" like skating on a giant block of ice. Columbia now has its first outdoor ice skating rink on Main Steet that is 50' x 63'. More information on dates and times of operation can be found here: http://www.columbiacvb.com/
includes/events/index.cfm? action=displayDetail&eventid= 11367
- Devine Night Out. More than 40 stores on Devine Street in Columbia will welcome guests from 5 to 8 p.m. on December 13th for an evening of shopping, socializing and festive cheer. The celebrations continue from 8 to 10 p.m. with a fabulous FREE After Party at Burger Tavern 77 featuring live entertainment and an assortment of complimentary food and beverages. More information can be found here: http://
- |giv| Allen-Benedict. No Christmas is complete without Midtown's |giv| campaign. This year we are rallying towards a local, here-in-Columbia project. We are going to give our prayers, financial support, and even ourselves to be behind a launch of a new campus right in the Allen-Benedict Area. More information can be found here: http://midtowncolumbia.com/allen-benedict-campus/